University of Oklahoma, University of Texas 1959-1963, LLB University of Oklahoma 1966.
- Author, Oklahoma politics in stated nation, Haymaker Press, 1974
- Others Unknown, the Oklahoma City Bombing Conspiracy, Public Affairs 1998, the Oklahoma City Bombing, Timothy McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing revised edition), Public Affairs Press 2001; Volume 2a and 2b of Vernon’s Oklahoma Forms Second “Criminal Practice and Procedure,” Thompson-Reuters Publishing Company, 2000 (annual updates also authored);
- A Conspiracy of Events, the Career of Senator Chapman Revercomb (privately printed), Enid 2017, (co-author, Ann Bradley)
- “McVeigh, McJustice, McMedia by Stephen Jones and Holly Hillerman, the University of Chicago Legal Form, Volume 1998, United States v. McVeigh;
- Defending the “most-hated man in America.” (Jennifer Gideon co-author). Oklahoma Law Review Volume 51, #4; French-Chinese Relations, the First Decade, 1964-1974. Phillips University, 1993 (Ann Bradley, co-author).
Recipient of Chester Bedell lecture, Florida Bar Association 1999, numerous continuing legal education and law school speaking engagements including Southern Methodist University, Chapman University, University of Wyoming, North Carolina, South Carolina, members of the college of trial lawyers, University of Virginia, Texas Tech, University Law School, Oklahoma Bar Association, Johnson County (Kansas) Bar Association, Kansas Bar Association annual convention, Amarillo Bar Association, Nebraska Bar Association (Annual convention), Court Admissions Oklahoma 1966, United States Supreme Court, 1970, United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia (1975), United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit 1969, United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit (1973), United States Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit (1975), United States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit (2009), United States District Court for the Western (1969), Eastern and Northern Districts of Oklahoma (1979).
- Garfield County Bar Association 2016, Lifetime Achievement;
- Florida Bar Association; awarded Chester Bedell lecture 1999.
- Martindale Hubbel
- Best Lawyers
- Co-Editor, Oklahoma Bar Association Journal;
- Special Hearing Examiner, Oklahoma Supreme Court and Oklahoma Bar Association;
- Special United States Attorney with the Northern District of Oklahoma;
- Special Prosecutor, State of Oklahoma and Assistant District Attorney, State of Oklahoma;
- Chairman, Republican State Committee of Oklahoma 1981, General Counsel Republican State Committee of Oklahoma for 6 years; member Republican State Finance Committee of Oklahoma;
- Personal Research Assistant to the Honorable Richard M. Nixon, New York City 1964;
- Member, United States Delegation to the North Atlantic Assembly; Brussels 1968;
- Administrative Assistant to the Honorable Paul Findley, member of Congress;
- Legislative Assistant to the Honorable Don Rumsfeld, member of Congress;
- Special Assistant to United States Senator, Charles H. Percy of Illinois.
- Appointed by the United States District Court for the Western Judicial District of Oklahoma, as lead defense counsel for Timothy James McVeigh in the federal indictment and trial of Mr. McVeigh following his arrest for conspiracy and murder, the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, Oklahoma City, April 19, 1995.
Contact Stephen Jones And Associates
Stephen Jones thinks outside of the box. He is imaginative, creative with Federal Crimes prior to indictment. We try to be always prepared, discreet and reasonable. All inquiries made through this website will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.